Wednesday, April 1, 2009


in the next week thomas will be having CT scans of the cervical, thoracic, and pelvic areas to determine progress of the disease and will see his rehab doctor to decide on further treatment of the muscle spasms that are bothersome. he takes three spasm relief meds but make him very
sleepy. we are grateful for the Lord's continued guidance and providence on the sale of our home. the sale was to be 3/13 but never closed. the new date is 5/1. perhaps we were not ready to move and in retrospect we were not due to infections and issues that set in. please pray for our neighborhood as some of our friends are struggling with the thought of us leaving. our son Nathan especially needs comfort with our imminent separation.

1 comment:

  1. i would love to help you move in in Charlotte if I'm able. I have some plans already that weekend that could potentially get bumped. Let me know...Nate can call soon as things get sured up.
    Praying that house closes! Although no matter where you guys go, you'll be missed.
    much love